The first step when you join our community is to complete EDMOND ELEMENTS. * Here you will be introduced to CrossFit’s NINE foundation movements.
EDMOND ELEMENTS is designed to ease your way into our CrossFit classes while building the confidence and familiarity with what we do in our regular program.
Each session ends with a workout.
* Required unless previous CrossFit experience can be verified by staff.
In our one-hour group sessions, participants will be lead by our expert coaches through multiple phases of fitness and recovery:
- Mobility drills to improve and restore joint mobility and function
- Skill-based warm-up to prepare the body for the workout
- The Workout of the Day (WOD) – which may include any combination of gymnastics, running, jumping, squatting, kettlebells, Olympic weightlifting, and more. CHANGES DAILY!
- Post-workout recovery techniques to prepare you for the rest of your day and for your next workout.
ONLY $140/Month with 12-month agreement
$150/Month with 6-month agreement
$170/Month – month-to-month
* DISCOUNTS for Mil/LEO/First Responders – must present valid ID.
Ladies Only! We’ve taken our involvement with practical, functional fitness, and created the ideal program for you. FemmeFit is for ladies who are still inspired by highly-energetic, successful workouts, yet desire a feminine twist.
Three sessions weekly, our classes are created FOR WOMEN, BY WOMEN, guaranteeing the best, figure-complimenting outcome you’ve ever experienced.
KICKSTART PROGRAM – JULY 2017 JOIN DATE
Over a 6-week, intense program, participants will be lead by our expert coaches through multiple phases of fitness, nutrition, and recovery. We ask that you:
- Must be willing and able to come to our gym 3x per week
- Must enjoy working in a group environment. Nothing beats working together through a challenge!
- Must be committed to making this change.
- Must commit to all 6 weeks of the program.