The first step when you join our community is to complete EDMOND ELEMENTS. * Here you will be introduced to CrossFit’s NINE foundation movements.
EDMOND ELEMENTS is designed to ease your way into our CrossFit classes while building the confidence and familiarity with what we do in our regular program.
Each session ends with a workout.
* Required unless previous CrossFit experience can be verified by staff.
In our one-hour group sessions, participants will be lead by our expert coaches through multiple phases of fitness and recovery:
- Mobility drills to improve and restore joint mobility and function
- Skill-based warm-up to prepare the body for the workout
- The Workout of the Day (WOD) – which may include any combination of gymnastics, running, jumping, squatting, kettlebells, Olympic weightlifting, and more. CHANGES DAILY!
- Post-workout recovery techniques to prepare you for the rest of your day and for your next workout.